If you are looking for a new professional challenge in a medium-sized, internationally active pharmaceutical company, then you have come to the right place. Find out more about our benefits, APOGEPHA as an employer, and about interesting job and training opportunities.
APOGEPHA has set itself ambitious goals for the future. This leads to interesting and diverse tasks in the development of innovative pharmaceutical forms, in marketing and sales, in the production of pharmaceuticals and in quality management as well as in the expansion of our international business relationships.
APOGEPHA is a family-friendly company. We see the compatibility of family and career as an essential prerequisite for mutual success.
- Management culture and the values of a family-owned company
- modern working conditions in an exciting and challenging environment
- APO START: On-boarding process (e.g., mentoring model and structured induction and training plan)
- Employee events (e.g., staff events, summer party, subsidy for Christmas party, children's Christmas party)
- flexible working hours/flexitime and part-time work
- 30 days' holiday entitlement and leave for special occasions
- paid family recreation
- lifetime working hours account
- attractive, market-driven and competitive remuneration system
- performance-related premium and bonus system
- employer-financed company pension scheme
- anniversary payments and loyalty bonuses
- interesting work assignments with scope for design and decision-making
- annual employee development interviews
- training and continuing education offers as well as individual personnel development possibilities
- medium and long-term opportunities for specialisation and promotion
- attractive employee discounts
- high-quality, healthy menu in the company canteen and free drinks (coffee & water)
- public transport jobticket
- parcel & delivery service
- modern and healthy workplace design
- occupational health management (e.g., massages, subsidies)
- medical preventative measures (eye test, flu vaccination)
- sporting events (e.g., company runs, dragon boat and football)
The compatibility of family and career and a balance between work, career and personal goals are more important than ever for many people. We are convinced that the success of a company depends significantly on the extent to which it succeeds in reconciling its corporate goals with the personal goals of its employees.
For us as a medium-sized family business, it is therefore a matter of course, and our goal, to offer our employees proper working conditions and a working environment in which can accommodate both career and family. Being family-friendly is profitable for everybody – for the employees who, in addition to professional success, can also lead a happy and fulfilling family life, and for the company.
- Flexible organisation of working hours and work organisation (as far as is possible in the workplace)
- Part-time work
- Communication and exchange with colleagues during parental or carer leave
- Leadership principles that are family-friendly
- Opportunities for further training and personnel development, even during periods of parental or carer leave
- Services such as household-related services or support in special family situations.
Please contact me directly for further information: